Architectural Assistant - MicroStation
An award-winning and design orientated practice in the heart of Central London are on the lookout for an architectural assistant to join the team on an initial contract basis. The practice is well known for designing inspiring commercial and residential projects both within London and internationally. On offer is the chance to work across two teams on a high profile commercial and residential project respectively.
- Work within an established team to deliver two prestigious commercial and residential projects.
Skills and Experience
- Part II qualified or equivalent.
- Experience working at RIBA stage 3 onwards on commercial and/or residential projects.
- Fluency using MicroStation, with Revit experience an added bonus.
- Must have worked within UK projects previously and have an aptitude for hard work with a high end design ethos.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
This is an amazing opportunity for any immediately available architectural assistant who wants to work within a named and celebrated architectural practice.
Sound like you? Contact Eva Wright or Oliver Lamb at the Bespoke Careers London office to apply today!