Finance Manager for Prestigious Architect Firm
2 days left
An award winning and highly prestigious boutique architectural practice are looking for a highly experienced sole Financial Manager to manage all areas of the finance for their London Head Quarters. The practice design many iconic projects and buildings across the world.
As the Financial Manager the focus of the role is to provide accurate and timely management accounts, forecasts and dealing with the month end process for the completion of a monthly pack for the Directors. You may also be required to complete other ad-hoc management information. These will include working closely with the external accountants.
The individual ideally will have experience within the architectural industry. They will be a self-motivated and meticulous individual.
- To take on full responsibility for the preparation and delivery of accurate and timely management accounts along with business commentary on a monthly basis to a high standard
- The preparation of accurate P&L, Balance Sheet, KPI and variance analysis
- Responsible for the preparation and review of the budgets and forecasts in conjunction with the Directors
- Lead on the year-end process, being the first point of contact with external accountants
- Manage general book keeping and banking requirements such as bank reconciliation and the posting of accruals and prepayments
- Quarterly VAT Returns
- Manage business cash flow
- The review and posting of inter-company transfers
- Supplier payments
- Debt management
- Invoice & statement generation
- Development of systems and processes
- Experience of working in a stand alone role previously
- Competent on Sage
- Competent on excel is a requirement
- Part or qualified ACCA, CIMA or qualified by experience
- Team player
- Commercial awareness
This is a sole role, reporting to the Directors of an award winning and highly prestigious architectural practice in London, please apply to find out more.
Apply for Finance Manager for Prestigious Architect Firm
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly