Architect (Senior or Associate)
- Job Type
Senior or Associate required to join a multi-disciplinary consultancy on a short term contract basis.
Your new company
Hays are delighted to be working with Atkins; Architecture, Masterplanning and Landscape Practice. They are a leading UK based global design practice, their renowned reputation is built on a culture of open collaboration, creating and delivering excellence in all they do. Their diverse, highly skilled, passionate designers are unified with a belief - good design can positively transform people's lives. Atkins expertise range across all key sectors of the built environment; Masterplanning, Urban Regeneration, Transport, Retrofit, Education, Commercial and Residential.
Your new role
Atkins Architectural team are looking to recruit an inspirational Associate or Senior Architect on a 6 month fix-term contract (opportunity for temp to perm) to deliver the ambitious targets of a large design project for the new Sky Innovation centre.
- Requiring an enthusiastic and driven new member to join the existing team, and to;
- Be client centric
- Be a leader of bids and opportunities in this market
- Establish, maintain and develop relationships with key and prospective clients
- Engage with and nurture of the existing team
What you'll need to succeed
- Clear and confident understanding and proficiency of Revit
- Have a portfolio of clients or contacts in large commercial projects
- Proven track record of achieving ambitious targets
- Be creative within your approach
- Ensure design responses are inspirational and respond to the client brief whilst respecting the opportunities and constraints that each site affords, through climate, context and culture.
- Designs that are firmly rooted with a strong narrative
- Proven team management skills and experience
- Development of the design culture and capability of our multi-disciplinary design team
- An inclusive leader with a confident operating style who is able to deal with diversity
- A resourceful, articulate and clear communicator with the ability to influence others
- Be able to work calmly under pressure and lead, inspire and motivate your team members
What you'll get in return
The opportunity to work on a large commercial project within a market leading international consultancy. Competitive salary dependant on experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Architect (Senior or Associate)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly