Principal Design Manager
One of the UK's most respected main contractors, working with a number of AJ100 architectural practices is looking to appoint a principal design manager. You will be leading up to six large-scale projects at any given time where you will be responsible for attending monthly reporting sessions, interrogating consultant reports and ensuring that the teams are all working within the intent of the design and with safety as paramount.
- Working with a variety of consultants and sub-consultants.
- Managing internal teams.
- Mainly based on multiple London sites.
- In return you will receive: healthy work/life balance, car allowance, industry-leading benefits.
Skills & Experience
- Experience of UK projects around 50M + including commercial, mixed use, civic and cultural.
- Strong client-facing representative.
- Currently in a leadership role but equally happy 'doing'.