Architectural Assistant - Revit
A globally respected and stylish practice in the heart of Central London are on the lookout for an architectural assistant to join the team on an initial contract basis. The practice is well known for designing worldwide and UK based commercial, residential and masterplanning projects, and currently have space on their international team for an ambitious architectural assistant to help design a number of high profile projects.
- Work within an established team to deliver an international housing project.
- Work within a team to design a high profile masterplanning competition project.
Skills and Experience
- Part II-qualified or equivalent architectural assistant.
- Experience working at RIBA stage 1 onwards on housing and masterplanning projects.
- Fluency using Revit and AutoCAD.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
This is an amazing opportunity for any immediately available architectural assistant who wants to work on a pioneering UK project with a world-class practice.
Apply for Architectural Assistant - Revit
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly