Architectural Assitant - Revit
A major international practice with a longstanding reputation across the workplace, transport, civic and masterplanning realm are on the lookout for an architectural assistant to join them on an initial contract basis. This award-winning practice are currently working on a prominent commercial project in central London and require an ambitious architectural assistant to join their successful team to aid delivery.
- Work within an established team to deliver a high-profile commercial project in Revit.
Skills and Experience
- Part II qualified or equivalent.
- Experience working at RIBA stage 3 onwards on commercial projects.
- Fluency using Revit.
- Must have worked within UK projects previously and have an aptitude for hard work with a high end design ethos.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
This is an amazing opportunity for any immediately available architectural assistant who wants to work on a pioneering UK project with a world-class practice.