An award-winning practice known for pushing the boundaries of BIM technology is looking for talented BIM coordinators to join their central London office.
- Provide BIM support and guidance for the architecture and design teams.
- Help develop BIM Standards and procedures.
- Implement BIM execution plan and create workflows.
- Training and development of staff in various BIM softwares including Revit and Dynamo.
Skills and Experience
- A background working at a leading design practice in a BIM focused role.
- Experience of managing BIM workflows and implementing BIM execution plans.
- Advanced knowledge of Revit gained from working on live projects.
- Experience of using Dynamo.
If you're a passionate BIM specialist looking to work at an innovative and well respected practice with a global reach, this role is for you. Send your CV today!.