Part II with Microstation Temp-to-Perm
A small studio based in the heart of London is looking for a talented, creative and ambitious individual to join their team.
This Architecture and Design firm specialises in Residential and Commercial projects and it is closely affiliated and involved in design of art exhibition spaces.
- Temp-to-perm - 1-3 months contract followed by a permanent offer
- Excellent work/life balance
- Hourly rates from £17-20 per hour, depending on experience
- 2 years experience post Part II
- Self-sufficient team player
- Advanced Microstation, Photoshop and Sketchup
- Commercial, Residential and Mixed-use experience
The interviews are taking place now so apply today for an opportunity to join this creative studio.
If you are interested in finding out more about this Architecture role, please get in touch with Monika Michalska, or apply online.
Please ensure you send both your CV & portfolio when applying for this job.
Adrem are specialists in Architecture Jobs.