Part II's – Commercial/Housing
An emerging and growing studio under the directorship of a renowned design pedigree is looking for an ambitious part II to join their team. With a busy stream of commercial and housing projects across the stages, this is the perfect opportunity for a part II looking for part III experience. Supportive and dynamic team in a bright studio space in Soho !
- Work in a small team under the Director on a mixture London based commercial and housing projects across all stages.
- Assisting with the client, authority and consultant team meetings.
Skills and Experience
- Qualified RIBA part II assistant with ambitions to obtain part III.
- Ideally proven experience working on design led commercial and/or housing in London.
- Good working knowledge of AutoCAD, Sketchup, Adobe Suite and Microsoft office.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Team player with a ‘can do’ attitude.
If you are a part II with some London experience under your belt and seeking a role allowing excellent exposure and support towards part III, get in touch today!