- Recruiting top talent
- Building a talent pool
- Finding specialist skills
- Engaging passive candidates
- Reducing agency spend
- Enhancing brand reputation
- Help your content travel
- Know how to target your audience
- Information gatherer
- Candidate search tool
- Job distribution
- Candidate engagement
- Real-time search
- Takes your jobs and delivers via personalised DM’s to job seekers
- Improved candidate experience
- Improved quality and relevance for the candidates we deal with
- Reduces cost, agency dependency and enhances ROI
- Enables Recruiters to build and own your brand messages delivered to the candidate market
- Improved candidate response handling
- Support direct sourcing strategies utilising our online CV database for talent mapping for core and senior level requirements
Why recruit online?
Online ad spend in the UK is pursuing a relentless growth curve from 17% to £3.3bn in 2008 (33% on recruitment), overtaking Press in 2009 and TV during 2010 - it’s where the talent and hiring demand do business and with our unique heritage we provide one of the best matchmaking platforms in the market.
- Social Networks are vast with 400+ social networks operating globally and some now hosting communities larger than the biggest populations on the planet - ArchitectsJournaljobs.com has fully integrated social capability representing a huge low cost opportunity to interact with potential candidates across all main open networks, we support successful company entry into Social Networking sites by creating ‘Social Utility’ for our candidates.
- Use our CV database mining and Boolean candidate search as part of your Direct Sourcing.
- Direct Sourcing - direct, predominantly personal, approaches to individuals who may or may not be active job seekers through recommendation, networking and online CV databases.
- High quality ‘careers’ information (rather than advertising, job postings or replicas of company websites) would be of interest to active and passive candidates.
- Our site provides social utility through a platform which supports digital careers advice, tools, FAQs, interactive Q&A and video content.
- Our multi-channel attraction strategies create viral impact, boost brand recognition and ultimately drive response
Our network of built environment recruitment resources is the ideal place to advertise your built environment vacancies. Find out more online or contact a member of our dedicated sales team today to discuss the right advertising and branding packages for you.