Architect - Research, Development & Healthcare
A top AJ100 architectural practice with an established reputation for creating innovative, award-winning buildings that enhance research and development within the medical field is seeking a Healthcare Architect to join their Manchester studio.
This is a fantastic opportunity to lead, design and deliver an array of prominent, high-value projects not only in the UK, but internationally. This offers the successful Architect a platform to take ownership of complex commissions from inception through to completion.
What you need:
- 2-5 years post RIBA Part III / ARB accreditation experience working in UK practice
- 2+ years healthcare / laboratory / R&D project experience
- Site / delivery experience
- Experience liaising with healthcare clients (clinical engagement)
- Revit proficiency (highly desired)
- Knowledge of CodeBook (desired, not essential)
If you have proven experience contributing to the overall delivery of complex projects, do not delay your application! This is an amazing opportunity for a rising star to take on an important role within one of the industries top firms!
Please submit a CV + folio for the consideration of Reece Nevel at Adrem for further details on this position.