Tonic is working in partnership with an exciting medium sized practice based walking distance from Farringdon station. The chosen part III will be joining a very design-led practice.
You will have the opportunity to run small projects independently as well as working with the team on the studio's larger projects. The practices schemes are primarily high-end residential, commercial and hospitality fit-outs and refurbishments, but do also include extensions and new builds in the UK and overseas.
We need to speak with people that are comfortable and thrive in dealing with clients, consultants and contractors. You will be expected to produce concept and construction information at all RIBA stages.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Work well independently and as part of a team through all the RIBA stages
• Be able to manage workload across several projects
• Meet strict deadlines and work to budgets while maintaining quality and consistency
• Be a resourceful problem solver and a quick learner
• Be able to demonstrate a good eye for detail
The candidate should ideally also:
• Have experience with Vectorworks/AutoCAD, SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite
• Have a meticulous, proactive and efficient approach to work and projects
We met with this practice recently, and I can confidently say that it will be a fantastic role for the right architect paired with an excellent office environment.
If you are interested in this position or would like more information, then please send your CV and work examples in confidence to Lewis Lawes using the form below or contact Lewis directly.