Senior Project Architect for AJ100 Practice
We are working with a key client of ours, a leading AJ100 architectural practice with multiple offices across the UK and overseas. They have a requirement for a Senior Project Architect to join their team on a full-time permanent basis in their Bristol office.
- A minimum of 4 years' post Part III experience
- Ambition to progress to Associate level quickly
- Revit experience advantageous (in-house training is on offer)
- Education project experience essential - experience designing and delivering secondary schools, colleges, universities or private schools highly advantageous
- Experience managing a small project team and running multiple projects at once
- Client facing experience
- Able to take the lead on complex projects, ensuring clients are satisfied and projects are delivered on time and to budget
- Business development experience desirable
As Senior Project Architect you will be given a competitive starting salary and excellent scope to progress to Associate quickly. My client also offers an excellent benefits package plus extras including (but not limited to) flexible working, a beautiful refurbished office to work in, regular social events, continued learning and professional development and a discounted gym membership.
For more information on this Senior Project Architect role, please contact or apply by sending your up to date CV to Katie Jones at Adrem Group.
Apply for Senior Project Architect for AJ100 Practice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly