Architectural Technician - Nottinghamshire - Permanent Position - Career Progression - Autodesk Revit
An opportunity has arisen with an architectural practice in Nottinghamshire that are well known for advancing the careers of their employees. They provide a fun, supportive environment to work in and are looking for an experienced architectural technician with a keen eye for detail.
Your new role
- You will be working as an integral part of our retail team delivering new build and fit out projects across the UK.
- Working predominantly for a major national retailer that is expanding both their property and retail assets throughout the UK.
- Working alongside our key client contact and taking a key role in delivering the technical package of information throughout the projects.
- All projects are delivered in Revit.
- Also potentially assisting with other residential and commercial development projects for the Practice.
What you'll need to succeed
- Preferably someone who has some experience in retail development but this is not absolutely essential.
- A motivated individual who is driven to succeed and will commit themselves fully to the role.
- The ability to work at pace and with energy.
- Experience of working in and leading the technical aspects of a project team.
- Strong communication skills including project reporting.
- A sound experience of technical building design and Building Regulations both in terms of new build and refurbishment / fit out.
- Ability to work on a number of projects at any one time and manage their time and the team's time accordingly.
- Definite requirement for experience in Revit (min. 3 years practical experience) and preferably Autocad in addition. Experience of other packages such as Sketchup, Photoshop, Lumion etc. beneficial.
What you'll get in return
- Salary offered in the region of £27k - £35k depending on experience.
- Pension contribution.
- Private healthcare package (and option to expand to family members).
- Pay reviews are linked to values and behaviours, commitment to progression etc.
- Participation in professional training courses are supported by the Practice.
- 22 days holidays per year plus close down between Christmas and the New Year.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.