An awarding-winning design practice situated in Clerkenwell is on the lookout for an experienced project architect to lead high quality commercial office schemes, predominantly in London. The practice benefits from three offices situated across the country - they have delivered high-profile projects across housing, leisure, retail and industry sectors for 40 years.
- Project management: Identify and manage work stage deliverables, design programmes, and plan the work of team members where required.
- Leadership: manage a small team of 3-5 people, overseeing quality, setting direction and reviewing design information.
- Client service: perform the duties of lead consultant and liaise with clients.
- Technical design: prepare detail drawings and specifications for inclusion in Stage 4+ information.
- Concept design: lead client briefing process, develop design options for client consideration, produce high quality visuals and design documents to communicate proposals.
- Written communication: prepare written project documents such as work stage reports, design and access statements, or internal project reports.
Skills and Experience
- Architect with proven, relevant experience.
- Experience working across all RIBA stages from design through to construction.
- Proficiency in Revit, SketchUp, Navisworks and Adobe Suite software packages.
- Detailed understanding of commercial office sector, ideally working with major London developers.
If you are driven by high-quality work and want super career prospects than apply today to find out more.
Apply for Project Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly