Architectural Assistant - Revit BIM
I have a unique opportunity for a talented, articulate and technically-minded Architectural Assistant / Part 2 Assistant / Revit Technician / Technologist.
My client is a large international construction company that can offer you an opportunity to be a part of unique large scale projects within the public realm.
They provide support for Part 3 so if you think about completing this qualification, this is a perfect opportunity.
This role can be based in Central London or Winchester, depending on your location.
This role is suitable for a Part 2 Architectural Assistant or a Technician with good Revit skills. You will work closely with the BIM department so knowledge of that would be an advantage,
Skills and experience:
- UK based experience is a must
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of Revit (essential) and BIM (desirable)
- Proven track record of producing feasibility studies and reports
- 6 months with a possibility of extending further or going permanent
- Excellent benefits package for permanent employees
- Immediate start
- This opportunity is open to PAYE candidates and freelancers (LTD/Umbrella Company)
Please get in touch with Monika who specialises in Architecture Contract roles at Adrem.