7 days left
- Job Type
Salary: Competitive salary based on experience
A RIBA chartered and award-winning practice have an exciting new opportunity for an Architect with 5+ years' experience to join its Birmingham based thriving team.
Our client is a modern Multi-disciplinary Consultancy, with collaborative innovation at the heart of what we do. You will be joining a dedicated team of Architects, Technical staff and Designers where you will lead Architectural projects from the initial concept to the final stages of construction.
With this role of Architect you will need proficiency in the software Revit and AutoCAD as these are predominantly used within the practice.
To be an Architect you must:
- Have 5+ years UK based experience and a full understanding of the UK planning policies and building regulations.
- Have excellent knowledge of Revit and an understanding of AutoCAD would be desirable.
- Have proven previous experience in the Residential sector would be preferred.
- Have the initiatively to work successfully as an individual but also able to work as a team.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
Whilst working as an Architect you will be:
- Liaising with other clients, contractors and other work professionals.
- Ensuring that all deadlines are met to a high standard of work.
- Working predominantly in key residential sectors.
- Responsible for project management.
Commutable locations for this role are:
Birmingham, Solihull, Kings Norton, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Redditch, Shirley
If you are interested in hearing more about this excellent opportunity please give KAZ a call on 01792957381 for a private and confidential chat. Alternatively, you can send across your CV to email@example.com.
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly