3D Exhibition Designer
This is a 3D design role suitable for someone working in the industry for a minimum of 3 years. The candidate requires strong 3D design skills with 2D graphic skills an advantage.
The key points are:
- A CAD Designer preferably from an Exhibition background.
- Ability to produce technical drawings for manufacture and specification
- At least 3 years' experience in exhibition/interiors/retail design
- Creative designer with good attention to detail.
- Ability to sketch and interpret client's ideas into 3D models.
- Flexible work ethic and good team player
Quick and accurate designer able to model and render accurately and with a good understanding of dimensions, ergonomics, construction and pricing.
Must be fluent in CAD preferably Vectorworks, Adobe Creative Suites and 3D render packages preferably Artlantis.
Important to have the ability to self-check and analyse their own work.
It is a varied role and the person has to be adaptable to different situations, workloads and client profiles.
Office based with UK and some overseas travel to tradeshows.
Private health insurance after 6 months service
Contributory Pension Scheme
20 days holiday, rising to a maximum 25 days depending on length of service (excluding bank holidays)