Well-established and multi-award-winning team known for unique design philosophy and quality schemes often in sensitive/listed sites is seeking a talented architect to play a key role in the development of a mixed-use refurbishment in central London. This is set to be a flagship project and you will be joining a team who have just moved into a swish office space in west London - there is no better time to join!
- Working as part of a team and liaising with external consultants.
- Driving design, exploring ideas through hand drawing and physical modelling.
- Production of planning and technical information in Revit.
Skills and Experience
- Part III-qualified from a design-focused background.
- Commercial workplace, mixed-use/retail experience in London with listed building experience highly advantageous.
- Experience producing technical drawing information to a high level of detail and accuracy in Revit.
- Good knowledge of UK codes and practice standards.
- Enthusiastic communicator who flourishes when working as part of a team.
With an excellent culture and a nurturing approach to career development, this is a really exciting opportunity to grow your portfolio with a beautiful scheme as part of a renowned office.