Renowned for their work in the care and development of some of the best loved buildings and places in the UK.
You will be a talented architect / technician available to join the team in Oxford for 6 months. This is a brilliant opportunity to take ownership of the project.
Qualifications, Accreditations, Memberships Essential: ARB, RIBA / RICS, HND
Desirable, one of these: AABC, IHBC, RIBASCA, RIBACA, CIAT
Skills, Knowledge, Experience (Expectations)
- Ability to manage self and others.
- Contribute to the seamless running of all architectural projects to the highest standards
- Proven ability of leading, managing and developing individuals and teams
- Conceptual thinker
- Understanding of project finances
- Delegation skills
- Effectively communicate at all levels (internal & external)
- Excellent presentation skills (Visual, written & spoken)
- Up to date knowledge of wider industry technical standards and statutory requirements
- Developing networking and relationship building skills
- Ability to organise and plan - analytical skills
- Contributing to high quality bids
- Ability to successfully interpret briefs Deliverables
- Demonstrate and encourage 'One Family' value
- Learn, apply, share the core expertise and specialisms of architectural conservation
- Develop and enhance our design reputation.
- Adherence to technical standards
- Client satisfaction
Behaviours / Attitudes
- Client focussed
- Listening / learning / coaching
- Be empathetic (high EQ)
- Role model for practice values and policies
- Open & transparent