Architect – Min 2 years post Part 3
We are looking for an articulate, passionate and ambitious qualified architect to work on some exciting new projects in and around London. The candidate must have a minimum of two years post Part 3 UK experience in a design-led practice, strong technical ability and experience of working across all RIBA workstages. We are looking for a person who is client-focused and able to manage a professional team.
The successful candidate will have the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, clients and professional team members in order to deliver projects from inception to completion. Candidates will be required to produce drawn technical information accurately and efficiently, support senior staff on larger projects and take project architect responsibility on smaller projects.
Candidates must have:
• At least two years post Part 3 experience in a design-led UK practice
• Experience of working on design-led residential and / or housing projects
• Proven job-running experience and the ability to work concurrently on multiple projects
• An excellent academic record
• Strong design and technical skills and meticulous detailing ability
• The ability to work across all RIBA workstages
• Excellent working knowledge of AutoCAD
• The ability to manage a professional team
• Proven client management skills
• A ‘can-do’, proactive attitude and work well as part of a team
• The ability to manage their own time as well as others All candidates should be eligible to work in the UK.
This is a full-time position and we will be interviewing for an immediate start. Regrettably we will only be able to respond to shortlisted applicants.