One of White Space’s favourite clients has instructed us to find Architects and Part II Assistants (Microstation) to work on the front end of a UK residential scheme. These will be ongoing contract or permanent positions at a growing, medium-sized firm in Central London.
- 50+ person studio based in Central London, close to the Thames in a lovely location
- Revit + Microstation studio
- Specialise in well designed, medium and large residential projects in and around London
The Role / Project
- Part II Assistant or Architect
- Working on stages 0-3 of a UK based, multi-unit residential scheme
- Using Microstation and the Adobe CS
- Ongoing contract or potentially a permanent position
- Strong user of Microstation and the Adobe CS
- Good presentation skills and planning application experience
- Residential project experience preferred but not a deal breaker
- Available to start on short notice as these are urgent roles
For more information, or to apply for these roles, please get in touch today.