Architectural Assistant - MicroStation
An awarding-winning practice situated in central London is on the lookout for a motivated and ambitious Part II architectural assistant to join the team on a contract basis. On offer is the chance to work on a residential design project at planning stage.
- Working alongside an established residential team to deliver residential project to planning stage.
Skills and Experience
- Part II architectural assistant or equivalent.
- Experience using MicroStation
- Strong hand-drawing/sketching skills.
- Experience in residential projects is desirable.