An exciting new opening has just become available as an award winning practice, based in Warwick.
My client are seeking an enthusiastic Architectural BIM Co-ordinator to join our rapidly growing, dynamic multi-disciplinary consultancy.
You'll be working with the Architectural BIM Manager to manage and deliver the BIM aspects of architectural projects in the Warwick office. You must be hands-on with a proactive attitude, be a competent Revit user and have experience in delivering and managing multi-disciplinary Revit models alongside producing clash and model audit reports.
Principal Responsibilities and Accountabilities:-
- Production of BIM /Revit models including data input / extraction
- Produce BIM documentation
- Deliver BIM level 2 Client requirements including advising the Client
- Co-ordinated multi-disciplinary Revit models and performed clash detection
- Responsible for assisting in the delivery of project to meet budget, time-frame and quality targets, meeting or
exceeding client expectations
- Undertake design checks and reviews in accordance with company BIM procedures
- Contribute to the overall team development and growth of BIM knowledge in architectural department
Assisting in the development of further BIM related opportunities through technical articles, Client liaison
opportunities and bid support
- Enquiry/bid management, PQQ and tender production
- Financial reporting including cost of further works reporting, fee monitoring / fee targets
- Keep informed of design trends, competitor innovation and advance in techniques
If this position sounds of interest to you, in the first instance could you send your CV/ Portfolio to email@example.com. I will then call you and we can discuss the position in more detail. If you wanted to call me first my direct dial is 0203 854 1100 so feel free to get in touch and I can answer any questions you may have regarding the role.
Don't forget to keep an eye on all live permanent roles in the Midlands by checking www.mustardjobs.co.uk. All communication, however speculative, will be received in strict confidence.