A fantastic possible is available for an architectural technician/technologist, this is to join a well-established practice based in Brentwood, Essex. The current focus for the firm is in the residential sector having taken on a few additional projects to tackle in the new year.
You will be joining a highly skilled and passionate team, one who experts in their field working with many of the large names in the industry. A background in large scale residential would put you in the best position for this role, also having AutoCAD proficiency would be essential. Additionally, Revit is a software the practice is interested in, and they are currently going through training to cater for this in the future so experience in this would be desirable.
• Producing working drawings
• Liaising with clients
• Working closely with other members of the design team
• Ensure quality of CAD drawings when delivering or updating
• AutoCAD proficiency
• Working knowledge or UK building regulations
• Technical ability and capability to take full responsibility for own workload
• 3 years minimum practice experience
• Revit knowledge (desirable)
If you want to hear more about the role and company call today on 0117 284 0486 and speak to Jack Ferguson or simply send your CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.