Goldrose Sharpe Developments Ltd currently have a vacancy for an experienced and hard-working
We are a small/medium sized property developing company, and you would be based in our office in Primrose Hill. For this opportunity you should have at least 5 years qualified professional experience preferably on new build residential developments. The focus will very much be on your technical residential detailing experience. You'll be putting together construction detailing packages, presenting drawings on a regular basis and generally managing the technical aspects of the building project from foundations through to practical completion.
We offer a wide range of experience in a friendly environment.
The successful applicant must:
- be proficient with Autodesk Revit 2020
- be proficient with 2D AutoCAD
- have strong written and verbal communication skills
- be happy to manage the project during the relevant work stages, lead meetings (with support), undertake necessary admin and organise / liaise with consultants and suppliers
- be motivated, pro-active, organised, questioning and able to take initiative
- have a good academic record
- be capable of multi-tasking jobs and working within a team to meet deadlines
- be eligible to work in the United Kingdom
- be able to start immediately within a week
About Goldrose Sharpe Developments
Our work consists primarily of medium sized, multi-unit new build residential developments for the general market. We act as both client and principle contractor on all our projects.
We work collectively as a team and manage the constraints of the site to develop the most appropriate architectural solution for every project. As illustrated on our website (www.goldrosesharpe.com), our recent work includes Farleigh Road development and we are about to commence construction on Rendlesham Road.
The office comprises a team of Architects, Architectural Assistants and qualified support staff.
Please send your CV and examples of work (maximum file size 5MB)