An immediate position has become available for a Architectural Technologist to join a 40 strong practice in Newark.
Having won a large number of projects, ranging from 150k - 15m, they are urgently requiring both a Senior as well as a more junior Architectural Technologist that can support them with the Technical work they require.
The main duties you'll be tasked with include:-
• Working under the direction of a Senior Architect, assisting on a variety of projects, and potentially leading on others.
• The projects that you would be involved with include a broad spectrum of market and social housing, commercial and heritage projects.
• Using your experience, you will be delivering drawing packages and supporting documentation suitable for Planning, Building Regulations, Tender and Construction purposes.
• Projects are delivered in a mixture of Revit and AutoCAD.
To make your application stand out, and be very attractive to my client. They'll be looking for:-
• Strong Residential experience
• A motivated individual who is driven to succeed and will commit themselves fully to the role.
• A proven track record of contract administration and job running experience.
• The ability to work at pace and with energy.
• Strong communication skills.
• A sound experience of technical building design and Building Regulations.
• The ability to work on a number of projects at any one time and manage their workload accordingly to meet
• Strong experience of Revit and AutoCAD.
The salary on offer is up £40,000 for the right Architectural Technologist. They also offer:
• Pension contribution.
• Private healthcare package (and option to expand to family members).
• Participation in professional training courses is supported by the Practice.
• 22 days holidays per year plus close down between Christmas and the New Year.
To find out a bit more, or to apply, get in touch with Jack Perks on 0203 854 1100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Don't forget to keep an eye on all live permanent roles in the Midlands by checking www.mustardjobs.co.uk. All communication, however speculative, will be received in strict confidence.