- Salary: £45,578 includes salary supplement
- Employer: East Riding of Yorkshire Council
- Contract: Permanent
- Hours: Full-time, 37 hours per week
- Base: Beverley, East Riding of Yorkshire
A busy, well-established multi-disciplinary practice embedded within the Local Authority currently have an opportunity for an Associate level Architect or Architectural Technician/Technologist to work with them on a permanent basis.
This post would ideally suit a Senior Architect or Technician/Technologist who is looking to step up to the next level or an existing Associate looking for a new challenge.
You will be responsible for designing and delivering various projects and will be involved with the whole design process, taking and developing briefs, working on the conceptual design through to delivery on site, therefore a range of design and site-based experience would be a bonus.
Due to the seniority of the role you will have:
- at least eight years post qualification experience
- operated at a senior level for a number of years
- an understanding of BIM with Revit and AutoCAD being the main software in use
- prior exposure to a wide range of project types including Office, Leisure, Education and Housing which should be demonstrated through a portfolio
- good communication and presenting skills as this is a client focused role
- experience of presenting
- management and leadership experience
Samples of current work or a short portfolio should be submitted with your CV at eastridingcouncil.jobs or via email to the below contacts.
BENEFITS: We offer great benefits including a competitive salary, pension scheme, high regional quality of life, attractive employment package including discounted leisure centre membership and a staff discount scheme. There is flexibility in working from home and time spent in the office.
PAY & REWARDS The council is undertaking a review of pay and reward as part of its ambitions to attract and retain employees by having effective pay and development structures in place to support modern ways of working and to support the provision of council services which meet local priorities. Please note that the future terms and conditions of this post may change following the outcome of this review.
For an informal discussion please contact:
or Andy Hazell (07795 226785 - firstname.lastname@example.org)
Application packs are available at https://bit.ly/3qmF1ds
Advert No: INFR001334
Closing Date: 25 September 2022
East Riding of Yorkshire Council is pursuing equality of opportunity in employment.