An award-winning, multidisciplinary studio is on the lookout for a skilled project architect to join their infrastructure team. This is an opportunity for someone to step into, or grow, into a key senior role within the team. On offer is the opportunity to work across a number of medium-to-large-scale UK and international transport projects at design and technical stage.
- Work within an established team across varying transport projects at differing stages.
- Work collaboratively with the team to deliver design presentations, concept designs, detailed design packages and technical drawing packages for transport projects.
- To manage the team which will be 2 or 3 projects at one time.
Skills and Experience
- Part III-qualified or equivalent.
- Experience working in large-scale, complex aviation projects would be highly beneficial
- Background working in transport or infrastructure sector is ideal.
- Fluency using Revit.
- Strong design skills and excellent communication skills.
- Strong management and people skills.
The studio is based in the heart of central London and is well known for a strong design ethos and promoting a good work/life balance.