Pattern Design is an architectural practice based in London, Edinburgh and Lima which specialises in parametric rule-based design. Pattern carries out high-profile stadia and master-planning projects internationally.
As BIM Coordinator for a large sports project, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working closely with the design team assisting with family creation and regular model health and quality maintenance to project standards.
- Attending BIM Coordination meetings as required with client representatives and external consultants.
- Running periodical model checks, auditing and inspecting multiple project models to achieve BIM Level 2 compliance.
- Working together with the design team to enforce, update and implement project-specific and practice-wide BIM Level 2 standards internally and externally.
- Assisting the BIM Manager in the generation of 3D federated models for clash detection, report generation to demonstrate coordination progress and clash mitigation.
- Exchanging large amounts of project data with multiple consultants through BIM360 Cloud or other CDE platforms.
- Assisting the design team with the automation of repetitive and time-consuming tasks using Dynamo scripting.
The ideal candidate will have experience in an Architectural practice using their excellent Revit skills on large-scale, complex projects plus excellent spoken and written English. Prior demonstrable experience within a work-sharing environment, using Navisworks and Dynamo is essential.
The successful candidate will benefit from gaining knowledge and experience in cutting edge BIM workflows tailored for the future of building procurement and operation.
This is intended to be a long-term position. However, given the current economic uncertainty, the initial contract will be fixed-term moving to permanent subject to the economy stabilising.
Please apply to email@example.com with your CV, Portfolio and salary expectation, using the reference “BIM Coordinator” in the email subject.
Applicants must reside and be eligible to work in the UK.
No recruitment agencies.
Start date: TBC