CAD Technician Civic Projects - Rolling Contract - North London
A boutique studio based in North East London with an impressive portfolio of work including various public use and civic projects is looking for an experienced CAD Technician to join them urgently.
Their small but proactive and dynamic team are looking for an independent and confident AutoCAD user who will be able to hit the ground running.
Skills and experience:
- Advanced AutoCAD skills
- Architect/Technician qualification or equivalent
- 5 years+ of industry experience in the UK
- Proven track record in working across RIBA stages 3+
- Ability to deliver technical packages on civic/transport/retail projects
- Attention to detail ability to work independently
- Immediate start
- Length of contract - 2-3 months with a view to extend
- This opportunity is open to PAYE candidates and freelancers (LTD/Umbrella Company)
Please get in touch with Monika who specialises in Architecture Contract roles at Adrem.