Design Manager - Large Scale Complex Programme (Heritage)
We are looking for a proactive design manager to manage design (acting as the client) on one of the UK's most prestigious + historically significant projects. You will coordinate the activities of the programme's external design consultants which includes a number of the world's leading architectural studios.
This role is best suited to an individual that has previously assisted pre-construction activities, monitored and controlled tender opportunities and challenged designs of external designers/architects.
- Proven ability to manage design on large programmes that are in construction
- Ability to interrogate and challenge design in order to ensure optimum results
- Results driven individual
- Report writing skills
- Previous experience working with historic / listed buildings
- A team player with the ability to communicate with creatives from various disciplines
- Ability to deliver complex design solutions
- Experience dealing with multiple demanding stakeholders
If you would like to be considered for this fantastic Design Manager post, please submit your CV + relevant supporting material for the attention of Carl Nevel at Adrem.
Although this position is currently a 6 month contract, there is scope for the role to potentially become a permanent position for the ideal candidate.