Environmental Designer - Global Architectural Leader
A global architectural leader has an amazing opportunity available for an Environmental Designer to join their in-house sustainability team.
We are on the hunt for a bright, academically certified individual who wants to become a part of an industry leading division providing expert advice on complex international projects.
You will conduct research into building performance & sustainability analysis at early conceptual design stages and develop graphics, presentations and strategies to inform clients & in-house teams on best practice methods and new innovations.
- A strong academic &/or work experience in architectural engineering/environmental design
- A demonstrable ability to apply modelled performance analysis to an iterative design process
- Knowledge and experience of data modelling, processing and presentation software and techniques
- Wide knowledge of sustainability issues facing the UK and international design and construction industries
- Strong communication skills - verbal, written and presentation
Please submit an up to date CV + any supporting documentation that you feel may strengthen your application to Reece Nevel at Adrem in order to be considered for this amazing opportunity.