Exceptional Part II & Part III's
A number of exciting openings for assistants and recently qualified architects with Revit have become available at one of London's most prestigious studios. You will have the opportunity to join a highly respected team and grow your portfolio on any number of iconic public schemes across culture, arts and education. In a beautiful north London office, this multi award-winning practice are responsible for some of the most notably well crafted projects in the UK and Europe.
- Working in a medium-to-large team under project architects on competitions, design or technical delivery of a mixture of high quality projects across sectors.
- Extensive collaboration of design ideas and continuing to develop the company’s unique ethos.
Skills and Experience
- Part II/III-qualified architect with practical UK experience.
- Strong design sensibilities and passion for high quality detailing, craftsmanship and materials.
- Good knowledge of Revit with live project experience in practice is essential.
- Excellent graphic and presentation skills with an emphasis on physical modelling and hand sketching.
Unparalleled studio environment, culture and long-term benefits. This really is an unmissable opportunity to be a part of a number of significant public projects!