Exciting opportunity for a talented and ambitious Part 2 architectural assistant to join Harris Irwin Associates in their new London Studio
Harris Irwin is an award-winning international architectural practice specialising in the design and construction of care and dementia housing throughout the UK. The practice has three offices: in Yorkshire, the Netherlands, and East London. We work with a series of professional developers and national operators on large scale projects from inception to completion. This role offers the chance of excellent experience; particularly at the earlier RIBA workstages; focusing on feasibility, design, and planning. This is an opportunity to join a dynamic and expanding new studio at an exciting time to assist with new projects and clients alike.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Experienced, with a minimum of one year working in an architectural practice post Part 1
- Qualified with current UK recognised qualification
- Licensed to drive in the UK
- Highly motivated and driven; able to work proactively, keen to ask questions, and to learn independently
- Creative and collaborative with excellent communication skills (both verbally and written)
- Keen to take on responsibility
- Thorough and diligent; someone who cares about the detail
- A designer while also having strong technical knowledge
- Excellent at communicating their ideas through superb drawings and visualisations
- Fluent in AutoCAD, Photoshop, Indesign, MS Office and Sketch-up and ideally Auto Desk REVIT
- Able to occasionally join wider team meetings, etc in Yorkshire and site visits around the country
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Please submit a CV, covering letter, and examples of your work in PDF format by email to firstname.lastname@example.org . We will interview a shortlist of candidates. This is a full-time role. Salary based on experience.
Agency submissions will not be considered.