A couple of great opportunities have recently become available for a Senior Architect or Technologist to join a very reputable AJ100 practice in the Birmingham area.
Having secured an array of Healthcare projects from Hospital NHS work, to Extra care schemes. They are requiring the right person to start immediately and join a 30 strong team. They have a very flexible working policy in place, meaning you decide whether you go into the office or work from home (as long as the contracted hours are met).
The main crux of this position is strong Healthcare familiarity, a good 5 years under your belt working in either the capacity of a Technologist or Architect (ARB or MCIAT will be desirable).
They are a Revit using practice, and so this could be a great opportunity for you to develop your skills in this software, if you haven't had the chance to gain this exposure with your current or previous practices. They are happy to provide Revit training if required, and have prioritised a person's job running ability and Healthcare familiarity as the essential criteria a prospective candidate would need to meet.
• Acute Healthcare sector experience
• Working experience of Revit
• Educated to at least RIBA Part 3 level with significant years post qualification experience
• Good interpersonal skills
• An understanding of the sensitivities when communicating with and presenting to clients
• Experience of having carried out a lead role on projects with a value in excess of £5m
• Ability to manage the design process and development of a construction project
• Experience of co-ordinating the design team and associated professional consultants
• Ability to balance workload, and work across different projects at any one time
Salary on offer is circa £35,00 to £45,000 per annum, but in addition there is also a very competitive benefits package on top.
For a confidential discussion and/or to apply to this role, please get in touch with Jack Perks. Jack is a consultant at mustard specialising in permanent recruitment within Birmingham and the West Midlands. He works with private practice, multidisciplinary consultancies, developers and contractors across the West Midlands including numerous AJ100 firms.