Award-winning UK development company who create inspiring commercial and retail places that dynamically change the ways in which we work and live in Britain.
Due to being rewarded a prestigious project the London design team require an Architectural Assistant or Middleweight Designer with Commercial Fit out / Workplace experience for a 9-month fixed term contract
Key Skills required:
- Commercial fit out / Workplace experience
- Project Management / Job Running Skills
- Refurbishment experience
- AutoCAD or Vectorworks skills
- Project Architect or Senior Interior Designer
- Listed buildings would also be an advantage although not essential
- Available for to start at short notice
- Salary circa.£40-50K
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a bespoke design team working on some inspirational and award-winning projects based in the heart of London.