An urgent new contract position, has just become available for a Midweight Architectural Technician to join a Multi-Award winning Multi-disciplinary in the Coventry area.
About the Role:
Responsible for generating high quality, accurate and detailed design packages for the Architectural project documentation, working within a multi-disciplinary design team.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Be responsible for the production of schematic, general arrangement and detailed drawings in accordance
with the relevant standards and procedures
- Ensure quality of delivery when producing or updating CAD drawings to internal and/or customer standards.
- Provide technical mentoring to junior members of the CAD team
- Able to provide excellent service in line with the company philosophy of Perfect Delivery
- Ensure thorough checking and accuracy of their own work and the work of junior CAD staff under their
supervision, in accordance with company QA procedures
- Where required, take responsibility for the registering and document control of incoming information and
- Where required, take responsibility for maintaining drawing records, such as check and record file copies
- Develop positive relationships with customers through good professional conduct
- Participate in knowledge sharing across team and locations
- Interact on project standards coordination with customers
- Review specialist subcontractors/suppliers production drawings for technical compliance with design intent
The assignment rate for this role will be up to
To find out a bit more, or to apply, get in touch with Jack Perks on 0203 854 1100 or email email@example.com. Don't forget to keep an eye on all live permanent roles in the Midlands by checking www.mustardjobs.co.uk. All communication, however speculative, will be received in strict confidence..