ABOUT STUDIO SEILERN ARCHITECTS
Studio Seilern Architects is a London based international creative practice established in 2005 by Christina Seilern to work across geographies, building sizes and typologies. The practice is currently delivering projects in the UK, Europe and Africa.
We are seeking an experienced Office Manager to join our fast-expanding studio. This is a key role which offers an opportunity to grow with us and to take ownership of the day-to-day management of our practice. You will be a mature and highly organised self-starter. You will have relevant experience in an architectural or design office.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Travel arrangements for the office
- Managing and maintaining filing systems (paper and electronic)
- Ensuring company policies are maintained
- Managing team timesheets and making sure they are up-to-date
- Weekly and monthly financial reporting, analysis and projections
- Liaising with accountant and bookkeeper; preparing documents for VAT returns
- Maintaining up-to-date entries into SAGE for income and expenses
- Client invoicing and updating of billing schedule
- Coordinating outsourced payroll
- Ensuring the day-to-day efficiency of the office is running smoothly
- Managing office consumables (stationery, office and kitchen supplies and equipment)
- IT: managing printers and printer supplies, keeping software licenses and maintenance contracts up to date; liaising with external IT support.
- Coordinating staff holiday requests
- Reviewing job applications, setting up interviews, drafting offers and employment contracts
- Overseeing the onboarding, introduction and training of new staff
You will be an experienced user of Microsoft Office and Sage.
You must have previous experience working as an Office Manager in an architectural or design office - have excellent written and verbal communication skills, be highly organised and able to prioritise tasks and time efficiently.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send us your CV with a cover letter stating availability, and expected salary using the "apply" link below.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK immediately
- Due to large volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted
- No agency enquiries