Part 2 Architectural Assistant
Campbell Cadey is looking for a Part 2 Architectural Assistant to support the practice on some very exciting new masterplanning, public realm and residential projects.
- Part 2 Architectural Assistant with an interest in landscape
- At least 2 years experience working in an architecture practice
- A design led and well-presented portfolio
- Excellent technical drawings skills
- Proficiency in Vectorworks and/or AutoCad and access to software
- UK experience and knowledge of building regulations and construction standards
- Experience working on large-scale and residential landscape projects
- Excellent time management and ability to work to tight deadlines
Strong design and graphic presentation skills
- Ability to work in a team and autonomously on a number of drawing packages
- A keen eye for detail
About Campbell Cadey
We established Campbell Cadey in 2016 to bring together the principles of architecture with urban design and landscape, creating spaces that will both help and inspire the people living, working and playing in them.
Our practice aims to integrate the urban and built environments through design, placing the needs of those who inhabit them at the heart of what we do, no matter the scale or complexity of use.
Our studio is based in the Bussey Building, Peckham, South East London. We are a diverse and friendly team looking to build strong relationships with high-quality architects.