Part II MicroStation
Sector-leading, medium-scale and fun studio based north-west of the river are on the lookout for a Part II architectural assistant to join them on an initial contract basis. Successful applicants will have the opportunity to join an illustrious team working across a number of multi-sector projects at design and tender stage. This role will suit an architectural assistant with a drive and passion for complex design, with a good level of ability of either Revit or MicroStation, who is keen to take the next step in their career
- Generate planning designs and master plans for various commercial and retail projects
- Support design teams with project delivery
- Deliver feasibility report for a housing project, and aid delivery of tender package for a conservation project.
Skills and Experience
- Part II-qualified or equivalent.
- Strong design skills with a desire to work across different stages of work.
- Problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
- Fluency in MicroStation is essential.
This is an amazing opportunity for any immediately available architectural assistant who wants to work on a pioneering UK project with an exciting and progressive studio.