Part III Architect
An emerging and growing studio from a notable design pedigree are looking for an ambitious and well-rounded Part III to join their team. With a busy stream of commercial and housing projects across the stages, this is the perfect opportunity for a competent architect to gain excellent exposure to London projects, building on their job-running experience. Supportive and dynamic team in a bright studio space in Soho.
- Run a small team under the director on a mix of London-based commercial and housing projects across all stages.
- Leading client and consultant team meetings.
Skills and Experience
- Qualified RIBA Part III architect with ambitions to take ownership of projects as part of a growing studio.
- Proven experience working on design-led commercial and/or housing in London.
- Good working knowledge of AutoCAD, Sketchup, Adobe Suite and Microsoft office. Revit advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Team player with a ‘can do’ attitude and the will to go that extra mile.
If you are a client-facing Part III with good London experience under your belt and seeking a role allowing excellent exposure and support to take your career to the next level, get in touch today.