Part III Architect
A prestigious team known for their well-crafted UK projects within mixed use, commercial and housing have a unique opening for an architect with demonstrable London experience. Unique studio culture, driven by design, collaboration and quality, this is the perfect opportunity for a high-calibre architect to advance their skills on world class projects.
- Working within an existing team on design and delivery of UK-based mixed-use commercial/residential project in MicroStation and/or Revit.
- Attending client, authority and consultant team meetings.
- Extensive collaboration of design ideas and continuing to develop the company’s unique ethos.
Skills and Experience
- Part III-qualified architect with proven UK experience.
- Proven experience working on UK projects within commercial refurbishment, housing and mixed use ideal.
- Good working knowledge of MicroStation and ideally Revit having used this in practice. Revit also advantageous.
- Strong relationship management and exceptional communication skills.
- A sensitive and rigorous approach to design with a passion for craftsmanship and materiality supported by portfolio of the highest quality.
- Strong graphic and presentation skills with an emphasis on physical modelling and hand sketching.
A close-knit team in a brand new converted office space - this is a really exciting opportunity for someone to join a highly sought after design studio.