Part III Architect, Winchester
OB Architecture is a dynamic, design-led studio with an expanding portfolio of residential and commercial projects.
We are looking for a talented Part III Architect to join our team to work on a range of exciting projects.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- Up to 5 years post-Part III experience;
- Extensive experience of high-end residential work;
- Technical and detailing experience;
- Job-running experience in the UK;
- Proficiency in ArchiCAD, AutoCAD, SketchUp, Photoshop and InDesign;
- Ability to coordinate priorities within tight deadlines;
- Ability to take initiative and provide advice, briefings and reports to clients and/or the management;
- Excellent written and spoken English.
Salary negotiated on experience.
Should you wish to apply for this position, please send samples of your work in PDF format (max file size: 10MB) along with your CV and a covering letter stating your availability and salary expectations by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For details of our current projects, please visit www.obarchitecture.co.uk.
RIBA Chartered Practice 20013599