An awarding-winning practice in central London seeks a talented, experienced, qualified architect to work across an impressive commercial/residential portfolio. The practice is known for innovative new build schemes, design-led refurbishments and sensitive design approach to the restoration of listed buildings.
- Working alongside an established commercial team across all RIBA stages.
- Presenting new ideas and contributing to design discussions.
- Running between 2-4 projects and managing staff.
Skills and Experience
- Qualified architect with demonstrable experience.
- Must have MicroStation and fantastic Revit knowledge.
- Highly developed drawing and graphic skills.
- Must have knowledge of tower construction.
- A keen design idea along with excellent visual presentation skills.
- Must know refurbishment and office sector.
A chance to become an integral member of an established, award-winning practice. Excellent benefits included.