A well known client of mustard has recently approach myself, due to them requiring a Senior Healthcare Architect to join their team of 23 within their Shrewsbury office.
To be eligible for this role, my client are looking for you to have:-
Essential skills and experience:
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience from concept design through construction
• Familiarity with strategic planning and master-planning
• Experience coordinating and facilitating client presentations and user group meetings and developing all related deliverables
• Ability to lead and manage in-house project teams and coordinate external consultants
• Experience and understanding of design processes from briefing, planning (1:500, 1:200, room data sheets, 1:50 and C sheets) through to detailed package design
• Experience of working with CodeBook/ADB databases would be an advantage
• Revit skills essential
They salary they are offering will be dependent on ability and experience but is in the ballpark of up to £45k for the right person.
If you feel you may be suitable for this position and are looking to contribute your Architectural healthcare expertise to a very credible multidisciplinary practice, please feel free to approach myself and I can let you know much more about the practice and the role itself.
To find out a bit more, or to apply, get in touch with Jack Perks on 0203 854 1100 or email email@example.com. Don't forget to keep an eye on all live permanent roles in the Midlands by checking www.mustardjobs.co.uk. All communication, however speculative, will be received in strict confidence.