An exciting opportunity has become available for a senior Architectural Technologist to join a 40 strong team in Newark.
They have put emphasis on finding someone with the right level of Retail experience.
My client currently have 10+ live projects, in various locations across the UK that range from 150k - 15m.
You will be responsible for:
• Working as an integral part of our retail team delivering refurbishment and fit out projects across the UK.
• Working predominantly for a major national retailer that is bucking the current trend and expanding their various brands and retail assets throughout the UK.
• Working alongside our key client contact and taking a leading role in delivering the technical package of information throughout the projects.
• You will be delivering a drawing package suitable for Planning, Building Regulations, Tender and Construction.
• Working as part of our retail team your role will include managing other Technicians design outputs.
Essential criteria needed:
• Min 10 years’ work experience.
• Someone who has experience in retail development.
• A motivated individual who is driven to succeed and will commit themselves fully to the role.
• Experience of managing other members of the project team.
• Strong communication skills.
• A sound experience of technical building design and Building Regulations.
• The ability to work on a number of projects at any one time and manage their workload accordingly to meet critical deadlines.
• Strong Revit skill and experience essential (Autocad experience beneficial)
The salary on offer is up to £50,000 for the right Senior person. They also offer:
• Pension contribution.
• Private healthcare package (and option to expand to family members).
• Participation in professional training courses is supported by the Practice.
• 22 days holidays per year plus close down between Christmas and the New Year.
To find out a bit more, or to apply, get in touch with Jack Perks on 0203 854 1100 or email email@example.com. Don't forget to keep an eye on all live permanent roles in the Midlands by checking www.mustardjobs.co.uk. All communication, however speculative, will be received in strict confidence.