Senior Design Manager
One of the largest construction companies in the UK known for working with the leaders of the architecture industry, are searching for a talented Senior Design Manager to join their team at their offices in Luton.
- Work alongside the top 50 AJ100 architecture practices.
- Manage the design on site with the assistance of site-based resource.
- Review drawings / specifications – advanced technical understanding essential.
- Support and manage the production of Bid & Pre-construction design information.
- Work with the Principal Design Manager and Design Director in the implementation of Continuous Improvement programmes and innovation.
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience in Bids.
- A strong and confident work winner.
- Experienced and competent Senior Design Manager who has worked in the construction industry and on projects in excess of 15m.
- Experience managing teams operating in a diverse range of sectors.
- A technical understanding – knowledge of software packages with an awareness of BIM.
- Great experience of all project stages, attendance on site.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
Superb work / life balance and benefits offered – an excellent opportunity for a design manager waiting to work at one of the big-name players in the game!