A multi-disciplinary practice with several offices across the UK is looking to add a Structural Engineer to their Leeds office.
Candidates should be Chartered Civil or Structural Engineers with a degree in civil or structural engineering, and have good experience of the UK construction industry. You will be working on the design of a wide variety of interesting building structures projects across the UK. In addition to being proficient in the design of building structures, you will need to have good IT and communication skills, and be a team player, able to manage small teams of engineers and technicians.
You will need to have broad experience of building structure design in all common materials, modern 3D analysis and design software, and be AutoCAD literate (experience with Revit and BIM workflows would also be beneficial but is not essential).
A competitive salary £35 - £40K depending on experience together with a benefits package, including:
• Private healthcare package (and an option to expand to family members taken from salary).
• Pension contribution.
• Pay reviews are linked to values and behaviours, commitment to progression etc.
• Participation in professional training courses are supported by the Practice.
• Membership subscriptions are paid for by the Practice.
• 22 days holiday per year plus bank holidays plus close down between Christmas and the New Year.
For a confidential discussion and/or to apply to this role, please get in touch with Aylin Round. Aylin is a consultant at mustard specialising in architecture. She works with private practice, multidisciplinary consultancies, developers and contractors across Sheffield and the Yorkshire area including numerous AJ100 firms.