Talented Part II's
A well-respected boutique studio with a high-quality portfolio of London-based schemes has several new and exciting openings for talented Part II's. This is a fantastic opportunity for capable assistants, either those just graduated with a strong design portfolio or with some experience under their belt to grow their portfolio on a variety of local workplace and residential projects, both new build and refurbishment. If you have strong design sensibilities an appreciation of well crafted and contemporary spaces, and are looking to apply yourself within a close-knit but well-established practice, this could be for you!
- Working under associate director on a range of medium-scale workplace and residential projects from RIBA stages 0-7.
- Collaboration of design ideas and striving for design excellence.
- Assisting in liaising with high-profile client, authorities, contractors and consultants.
Skills and Experience
- High achieving Part II-qualified assistant.
- Keen design eye with a passion for beautifully designed and detailed spaces.
- Technical capabilities with sound knowledge of UK building regulations and codes (part II with experience).
- Excellent standards of presentation demonstrated through a graphic portfolio.
- A confident and ambitious character with excellent communication skills who excels when working within a team.
- Excellent working knowledge of MicroStation 2D ideal but not essential.